PICTURE ORDERING INFORMATION: Pictures were taken the week of June 19. For instructions on how to place your order, download the order form here.
DATES: League will run June 5 – July 26 (no games the week of July 4)
LOCATION: Appleton Memorial Park for games. Practices will be held at diamonds throughout the city.
- Monday T-Ball Schedule UPDATED 6.26.23
- Tuesday T-Ball Schedule UPDATED 6.23.23
- Wednesday T-Ball Schedule UPDATED 7.12.23
- 1st & 2nd Grade Softball Schedule UPDATED 6.23.23
- 3rd & 4th Grade Softball Schedule UPDATED 6.23.23
- 5th and 6th Grade Softball Schedule UPDATED 7.12.23
- 1st Grade Baseball Schedule UPDATED 6.26.23
- 2nd Grade Baseball Schedule UPDATED 6.26.23
- 3rd & 4th Grade Baseball Schedule UPDATED 6.26.23
- 5th and 6th Grade Baseball Schedule UPDATED 7.12.23
2023 LEAGUE RULES:
League Rules – T-Ball
League Rules – Baseball 1st / 2nd Grade
League Rules – Softball 1st / 2nd Grade
League Rules – Baseball 3rd / 4th Grade
League Rules – Softball 3rd / 4th Grade
League Rules – Baseball 5th / 6th Grade
League Rules – Softball 5th / 6th Grade
League Rules – TEEN CORE
Welcome to A-League T-Ball, Baseball and Softball! The A-League introduces and develops age appropriate skills and game play strategies that lead to steady improvement, and provide a solid foundation for success and lifelong enjoyment of the game. Children will be taught proper techniques, and be given plenty of opportunity to showcase their newly developed skills in scheduled league games that are centered on our program’s Core Values of Inclusion, Skill Development, Family Balance, and Lifelong Enjoyment. All registered children will participate in weekly practices and a 7 game season. Children will receive a team t-shirt, team cap, and most equipment is provided (bats, helmets, etc). Just bring your glove and Let’s Play!
Grade levels refer to the grade in which the child is CURRENTLY enrolled at the time of registration.
T-Ball – For kids CURRENTLY in 4K and Kindergarten (must be 5 years old by September 1, 2023)
Coach Pitch / Modified – For children currently in the 1st and 2nd Grades.
Kid Pitch – For children currently enrolled in the 3rd through 6th Grades.
Teen Core – For teens currently enrolled in 7th and 8th Grade. This league is for teens who want to continue to play baseball or softball in a pressure free, recreational setting with manageable time commitments. Modified pitching / hitting rules to encourage more action & less idle time. For more about our Teen Core Initiative, please CLICK HERE!
- T-Ball teams are Co-ed (boys and girls together).
- 1st through 6th Grade leagues are separated by gender and grade.
- Teen Core leagues are Co-Ed.
- Lower grade levels (K-2) are separated when possible (dependent on participation rates), and grouped together when necessary.
- Older grade levels, (3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th) are usually combined to provide teams with experience / pitching needed for effective game play / game flow.
- Play with your friends! Children will be placed onto teams by school (or combinations of nearby schools). Specific friend and coach requests will be honored whenever possible!
Schedules are tentatively planned as below for each of the grade levels. Changes may be made if necessary based participation levels and safety protocols.
- T-Ball is Monday, Tuesday. OR Wednesday evenings at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.
- Boys 1st-4th grade is MONDAY evenings between 5:00-9:00 p.m. (game start times may vary each week and younger grade levels will tend to be earlier in the evening than older grades)
- Girls 1st-4th grade is TUESDAY evenings between 5:00-9:00 p.m. (game start times may vary each week and younger grade levels will tend to be earlier in the evening than older grades)
- Boys and Girls 5th & 6th grade is WEDNESDAY evenings between 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Boys & Girls 7th & 8th grade is WEDNESDAY evenings between 5:00-9:00 p.m.
FEE: $40 for residents/$65 for non-residents if registered by April 5, 2023
$50 for residents/$75 for non-residents if registered after April 5, 2023
COACHES: Our sports programs rely on great volunteer coaches, and coaching is a rewarding way to positively impact the lives of our young athletes. We provide comprehensive training and lesson materials which enable all of our volunteers to be successful, so if you have the skill and confidence to lead and encourage kids, then you already have what it takes to be a great coach! Indicate your interest in coaching under the “Coach Sign Up” section during registration.