Our summer youth t-ball, baseball and softball program introduces and develops age appropriate skills and game play strategies that lead to steady improvement, and provide a solid foundation for success and lifelong enjoyment of the game. Children will be taught proper techniques, and be given plenty of opportunity to showcase their newly developed skills in scheduled league games that are centered on our program’s Core Values of Inclusion, Skill Development, Family Balance, and Lifelong Enjoyment. All registered children will participate in weekly practices and a 7 game season. Children will receive a team t-shirt, team cap, and most equipment is provided (bats, helmets, etc). Just bring your glove and Let’s Play!
2019 League Registration is NOW OPEN! Register by April 10 and save $10 on your child’s registraiton fee.
Grade levels refer to the grade in which the child is CURRENTLY enrolled at the time of registration.
T-Ball – For kids CURRENTLY in 4K and Kindergarten (must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019)
Coach Pitch / Modified – For children currently in the 1st and 2nd Grades.
Kid Pitch – For children currently enrolled in the 3rd through 6th Grades.
Teen Core – For teens currently enrolled in 7th & 8th Grade. This league is for teens who want to continue to play baseball or softball in a pressure free, recreational setting with manageable time commitments. Modified pitching / hitting rules to encourage more action & less idle time. For more about our Teen Core Initiative, please CLICK HERE!
For specific game formats, rules, etc, please see full league rules below in the “League Rules & Info” section.
- T-Ball teams are Co-ed (boys and girls together). 1st through 6th Grade leagues are separated by gender and grade. Teen Core leauges are Co-Ed.
- Grade levels are kept separated when possible (dependent on participation rates), and grouped together when necessary (5th & 6th Grade combined, for example).
- Play with your friends! Children will be placed onto teams by school (or combinations of nearby schools). Specific Friend and Coach Requests WILL BE HONORED whenever possible!
SCHEDULE & LOCATION:
DATES: League runs June 10 through July 31, 2019 (no games the week of July 1)
- T-Ball – Monday, Tuesday OR Wednesday leagues available. 5:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Boys 1st – 4th Grade – Monday 6:00pm – 9:00pm (90 minute games – actual game start times may vary each week)
- Girls 1st – 4th Grade – Tuesday 6:00pm – 9:00pm (90 minute games – actual game start times may vary each week)
- ALL 5th & 6th Grade – Wednesday 6:00pm – 9:00pm (90 minute games – actual game start times may vary each week.)
- ALL TEEN CORE (7th & 8th Grade) – Wednesdays 6:00pm – 9:00pm (120 Minute combined practice / game time – actual start time may vary each week)
LOCATION: ALL GAMES WILL TAKE PLACE AT APPLETON MEMORIAL PARK. PRACTICES begin the week of May 27, and will be scheduled by the team coaches.
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE RESOURCES
League Rules – T-Ball
League Rules – Boys Coach Pitch
League Rules – Girls Coach Pitch
League Rules – Boys 3rd / 4th Grade
League Rules – Girls 3rd / 4th Grade
League Rules – Boys 5th / 6th Grade
League Rules – Girls 5th / 6th Grade
League Rules – TEEN CORE