There are always activities happening at Erb and Mead Pools! If it is for the swim teams, the kiddos, and even the dogs! Check out all of the fun things we put together below!
In recognition of National Recreation and Parks Month in July, the Parks and Recreation Departments in the Fox Cities have teamed up to offer an exciting opportunity for all swim pass holders. All summer passes will be good for use during open swim hours on Monday, July 10 – Friday, July 14, 2023 at any of the locations listed below. You must present your pass at each pool to gain admission. Visit each individual department’s website or call the pools listed below. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to visit a neighboring pool for no cost using your summer swim pass!
Erb Pool 1800 N. Morrison Street, Appleton 920-832-5917 www.appletonparkandrec.org
Mead Pool 1430 E. John Street, Appleton 920-832-5918 www.appletonparkandrec.org
Kaukauna Pool 600 Pool Road, Kaukauna 920-766-6323 www.cityofkaukauna.com
Doyle Park Pool 100 Van Buren Street, Little Chute 920-687-5322 www.littlechutewi.org
Sunset Beach 1010 Fulcer Avenue, Kimberly 920-731-9299 www.vokimberly.org
Jefferson Park Pool 915 Third Street, Menasha 920-967-5163 www.cityofmenasha-wi.gov
Neenah Pool 600 South Park Avenue, Neenah 920-886-6080 www.ci.neenah.wi.us
Come down to Mead Pool on Saturday, August 19 for a whole lotta doggone fun! Owners can watch their dogs swim at Mead Pool all while enjoying the company of other dogs in this fun filled event! To guarantee a spot, pre-register. Walk-ins may not be allowed.
The first 50 dogs will be admitted per session.
Session 1 for larger dogs: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Session 2 for small dogs: 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Session 3 for larger dogs: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Aggressive dogs, dogs in heat, or dogs under 4 months of age will not be allowed.
- Clean up after your dogs! Baggies will be provided for clean-up.
- Dogs must wear flat buckle /snap collars for controlling in facility.
- No prong, choke, or training collars.
- Drinking water for dogs will be provided.
- Humans are not allowed in water.
- Dog owners must provide vaccination papers at the time of registration to verify vaccinations AND sign Doggie Day Liability Waiver – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Dog owners must be 18 yrs of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be under parental supervision.
- Maximum of 1 dog to every 1 owner.
- No open cuts, wounds, or skin conditions.
- Dogs must use designated relief area.
- Dogs must be rinsed off on the pool deck prior to entering pool.
YMCA of the Fox Cities Summer Classic: June 17 & 18*
*Pool will reopen for open swim on Sunday, June 18 at 3:00 p.m. unless inclement weather delays the swim meet.
24th Annual Bird Bath Invitational: July 7-9
To learn more about the partnership with Erb Pool and the Swim Meets click here.