Rent an Athletic Facility:
- Ball Diamonds, Multi-use Fields, Soccer Fields, Tennis/Pickleball Courts and Basketball Courts are available for rent in appropriate seasons.
- Rentals are accepted 12 months in advance of the rental date on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be made in person at City Hall, located at 100 N Appleton Street, or via email at [email protected].
- A reservation agreement must be completed to begin the rental process and all fees must be paid in full to confirm the reservation.
- Please call Customer Service at 920-832-5905 or email at [email protected] to check athletic facility availability prior to submitting a rental application.
Rent a Park Pavilion
- Pavilions are available for rent from May 1st to September 30th with the exception of Appleton Memorial Park and Jones Park* Pavilion which is available year round.
- *Jones Park Pavilion is only available to rent for Special Events. Click here for Jones Park Pavilion Rental Information.
- Houdini Plaza is only available to rent for Special Events. Click here for Houdini Plaza Rental Information.
- Rentals are accepted 12 months in advance of the rental date on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations can be made online or in person at City Hall 1st Floor Customer Service, 100 N Appleton Street
- A reservation agreement must be completed and appropriate fees paid in full to confirm the reservation.
- A facility information sheet is available for each site upon request.
- Rentals for events with any of the following criteria may be considered a “special event” and may require additional fees and insurance considerations:
- Public event
- Live Band or music
- Concessions of any kind or selling beer
- Tents larger than 10×20 square ft
- Mechanical rides or inflatables
- Any activity determined exceeding normal & ordinary use of the park
- For questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at 920-832-5905.
Questions regarding the Alcohol Ordinance in parks or how to obtain a permit, please see the Police Department links here (note any pavilion rental, does not require a separate permit):