POOL IS OPEN!!!
Address: 1800 N. Morrision St.
Visit Appleton’s newest and award winning Erb Pool for all of your aquatic needs! Erb Pool features something for everyone including a 50-meter olympic sized pool for open & lap swimming, a zero depth entry leisure pool with spray features, two giant water slides for the thrill seekers, diving boards, plenty of shade, and much, much more! We also have free loaner lifejackets available for all non-swimmers as well!
Erb Pool will be open Friday, June 7 – Sunday, August 25 for the 2019 swim season!
- Zero-depth entry with in-water spray features, geysers and kiddie slide
- In-water seating with shade
- Dual water slide for children under 48” tall
- Two in-water basketball hoops
- Heated pool, always 82-84 degrees
- Two 1-meter diving boards
- Two in-water basketball hoops
- Pool side seating with shade
- Eight lane, Olympic sized swimming pool great for lap swimming
- Heated pool, always 80-82 degrees
Waterslides (must be 48” tall to ride)
- One open flume water slide with over 210’ of flume!
- One closed flume “speed” slide with over 145’ of flume!
- Completely ADA accessible
- Snack bar featuring pizza, ice cream, slushies, and much more!
- Reservable “Cabana” and “Oasis” for outdoor and indoor birthday parties or gatherings
- Fully trained and certified lifeguards
- Locker room with private changing and shower areas along with family changing areas (locks available for rental)
- First aid
- Grass seating areas open
- Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
- Do not bring food, drink, gum or tobacco into the pool.
- Shower before entering the pool and after use of toilet facilities.
- Do not run or engage in rough play in the pool area.
- Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Glass and shatterable items are prohibited in the pool area.
- Mermaid tails are not allowed at Erb Pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper while in the water. swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Appleton parks and recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Children ages 7 and under are not allowed at the pools unless supervised by a parent, guardian, babysitter or sibling at least 16 years of age or older.
- Children ages 4 and under and all non-swimmers must be accompanied (within arms-reach) by a parent, guardian, babysitter or sibling at least 16 years of age or older.
- U.S. coast guard approved life jackets may be worn at the pools and are available upon request. lifejackets are not allowed on waterslides.
- Water wings or “arm floaties” are not allowed in any pool.
- Patrons leaving the facility who wish to return must get a stamp from the front desk in order to gain admittance upon return or be a season pass holder.
- Snorkels and fins are not allowed at the pool, small personal toys are allowed with parental supervision, inflatable toys are allowed in the 50-meter pool only at the Pool Manager’s discretion.
- The use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
- The use of cell phones, cameras, video cameras or any device containing recording equipment of any kind is prohibitied in all locker rooms, bathrooms, and changing facilities.
- When additional rules are deemed advisable for proper conduct of persons in this facility, the management is authorized to issue and put into effect these rules.
- Lockers are availabe in each locker room. bring your own lock or rent one from the front desk for $1.00. Appleton Parks and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3 and Under: Free
Ages 4-17: $3.50
Ages 18-61: $4.50
Ages 62+: $3.50
Hours for 50-Meter Pool
|Adult Lap Swim Ages 14+||Daily||12:00-1:00 p.m.|
|Lap Swim – Any Age||Mon, Wed, Sat||6:00-8:00 a.m.|
|Open Swim||Mon-Fri,||1:00-7:00 p.m.|
Hours for Leisure Pool
|Open Swim||Mon-Fri, Sun||1:00-8:00 p.m.*|
|Open Swim||Saturday||1:00-6:00 p.m.|
*The leisure pool will feature two sessions of evening swim lessons Mon-Fri, June 17-28 & July 8-19. During these sessions, the leisure pool will have open swim from 1:00-7:00 p.m.
YMCA of the Fox Cities Summer Classic: June 15 & 16*
*Pool will reopen for open swim on Sunday, June 16 at 3:00 p.m. unless inclement weather delays the swim meet.
To learn more about the partnership with Erb Pool and the Swim Meets click here.
21st Annual Bird Bath Invitational: July 5, 6, & 7