Open & Lap Swim
3 and Under: Free
Ages 4-17: $4.00
Ages 18-61: $5.00
Ages 62+: $4.00
Twilight Open Swim
Ages 4-17: $2.00
Ages 18-61: $2.50
Ages 62+: $2.00
Our punch card is the perfect alternative to purchasing a summer swim pass. Each punch card contains 12 swim admissions good for open or lap swims at Erb or Mead Pools. They are great for group admissions, birthday parties, and more! Punch cards may be purchased by residents and non-residents alike.
Youth (ages 4-17): $40
Adult (ages 18-61): $50
Senior (ages 62+): $40
ALL 2023 PUNCH CARDS EXPIRE AUGUST 20, 2023
Our summer swim passes are your express ticket to summer fun! Summer swim passes grant the holder unlimited access to any open or lap swim at Erb or Mead pools throughout the summer. Purchase your swim passes prior to the discount deadline to save even MORE money. By being a swim pass holder, you also are granted express entrance into Erb and Mead pools so you will never have to wait in lines on busy days. Download the summer swim pass form for prices.
Submit Form by Mail:
Appleton Parks & Recreation
100 N Appleton Street
Appleton, WI 54911
Submit Form by Walk-in:
1st Floor Customer Service Center
Swim Pass Guidelines:
- Passes are good for admission to Erb or Mead Pools through the end of the 2024 summer season.
- Swim passes will admit holder to all open swim and lap swim hours including twilight hours.
- Lost swim pass – A $5 fee will be charged to replace a lost pass. Found passes will not be refunded.
- A family swim pass includes all family members living at the same address, with a minimum of one adult and a maximum of two adults. This does not include babysitters or children under 3. If the child is turning 4 during the summer, they will need to buy a pass.
Register your non-profit organization and/or child care facility to receive a special group rate of $3.00 per person throughout the summer
HOW TO REGISTER:
The organization must:
- Contact Krystal Ganz, Recreation Programmer, at 920-832-3926 or [email protected] to set up the visit(s) knowing date(s), time(s), and number of visitors
- Complete the rules and regulations acknowledgement form that will be sent via email after date(s) confirmed for visit(s). Visits will not be fully booked until rules and regulations acknowledgement form is returned to Krystal Ganz.
- Provide proof of non- profit status
- Meet the chaperone to student ratio to be allowed entrance into the facility on the date of visit. If group does not have the correct number of chaperones, entrance to the facility may be denied.
3 years of age and under*
4-5 years of age**
6-8 years of age**
9 years of age and older***
*Chaperones must be in the water, and WITHIN ARMS REACH at all times
**Chaperones must be in the water and IN CLOSE PROXIMITY at all times
***Chaperones must MONITOR at all times
IF YOUR GROUP IS NOT REGISTRED:
- The group may not be allowed entrance to the pool.
- If allowed entrance, regular daily admissions fees will apply.
If you have any questions, please contact Krystal Ganz at 920-832-3926.