Erb & Mead Pools
3 and Under: Free
Ages 4-17: $3.50
Ages 18-61: $4.50
Ages 62+: $3.50
3 and Under: Free
Ages 4-17: $3.00
Ages 18-61: $4.00
Ages 62+: $3.00
Our annual punch card is the perfect alternative to purchasing an annual swim pass. Each punchcard contains 12 swim admissions good for open or lap swims at Erb, Mead, or West Pool. They are great for group admissions, day camp field trips, birthday parties, and more! Punch cards may be purchased by residents and non-residents alike.
Youth (ages 4-17): $30
Adult (ages 18-61): $40
Senior (ages 62+): $30
ALL PUNCH CARDS EXPIRE DECEMBER 31 OF THE YEAR PURCHASED.
Annual Swim Passes
Submit Form by Mail:
Appleton Parks & Recreation
P.O. Box 1976
Appleton, WI 54912-1976
Submit Form by Walk-in:
1st Floor Customer Service Center
Our annual swim passes are your express ticket to summer fun! Annual swim passes grant the holder unlimited access to any open or lap swim and Erb, Mead, or West Pools throughout the entire calendar year. Purchase your swim passes prior to the discount deadline and save even MORE money! By being a swim pass holder, you also are granted express entrance into Erb and Mead Pools so you will never have to wait in lines on busy days.
Discount Pass Sales
Discount swim passes are available to City of Appleton, City of Menasha and City of Neenah residents only. The discount price is valid until May 1, 2020. After May 1, passes may be purchased at the regular price.
Swim Pass Guidelines
- Passes are good for admission to Erb, Mead, and West Pools through December 31, 2020.
- Swim passes will admit holder to open swim, lap swim & water walking.
- Photo ID swim passes are issued at the Customer Service Center January through December, Mead & Erb Pools, June – August. If passes are purchased at West Pool, you will have a 2-week grace period to get your photos taken. During this time period, your receipt may be used as your pass. If photos are not taken within the 2-week grace period, you will need to purchase new passes.
- Lost swim pass – A $5 fee will be charged to replace a lost pass. Replacement passes are available only at the Customer Service Center, Mead Pool, or Erb Pool. Found passes will not be refunded.
- A family swim pass includes all family members living at the same address, with a maximum of two adults. This does not include baby sitters or children under 3. If child is turning 4 during the calendar year, they will need to buy a pass.