HOW IT WORKS:
- Event is open to ages 5-18/residents & non-residents
- Cost is $12 for residents/ $17 for non-residents
- Accept the challenge and REGISTER HERE! (Must register by October 3 to receive a t-shirt)
- Download and print off the SHOT TRACKING FORM HERE
- Starting September 20 through October 20, take 2,020 basketball shots. (You don’t need to make them all, just need to take the shots.)
- The shots can be wherever you find a hoop. Here are the Appleton parks that you can find basketball courts:
- Email your completed sheet to [email protected]
- T-shirts will be distributed at the end of October
- Player must take 2,020 shots between September 20 and October 20. We encourage you to shoot even more!
- Player must keep a log of their shooting workouts and have them signed by a parent/guardian.
- You can shoot game shots at game speed or the speed that works for you. Use the ball toss method to get a great workout.
- Free-throws should be included in your shooting workout.
- Shooting done at team practices and basketball camps should be counted towards your goal. We want you to challenge yourself to meet the 2,020 shot goal.
- Players must turn in their log of shots by October 21, 2020 upon completion participants will receive a 2020 shot club shirt! Take a picture of your completed, signed sheet and email it to [email protected]