WANTED: Toys for Ride Along with the Appleton Police Department!
Appleton Parks and Recreation is partnering with the Appleton Police Department for a unique mission that includes your child’s favorite toy! We are looking for some brave toys who are up for a ride along with some of our Appleton police officers on their day to day duties. When their mission is complete, you will receive a photo and report of your toy’s experience.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register HERE under your child’s name. (One toy per child). We are accepting the first 50 registrations.
- Toys must be dropped off Thursday, January 7 or Friday, January 8 at the Maintenance and Ground Operation Center at 1819 Witzke Blvd. (Drop off times will be emailed to participants after registration)
- Toys must be brought in a bag labeled with the following information:
- Toy’s Name
- Written description of the toy
- Contact information including parent’s name, phone number and email address
- Toys will be cataloged and brought to the Appleton Police Department for a week long ride along training mission. (Please note that toys must be of a size that do not hinder the work of our officers)
- Toys must be picked up on Monday, January 18 or Tuesday, January 19 at Maintenance and Ground Operation Center at 1819 Witzke Blvd.