Show off your creativity and carving skills in our 2021 Pumpkin Carving Contest sponsored by The Building for Kids Children’s Museum!
HOW IT WORKS:
- To be entered in the contest, you must register here because we are only able to accept a limited number of participants.
- If you register and decide not to participate, please email us at [email protected], so we can give that spot to another person.
- There is no cost to participate, but all materials are the responsibility of the participant.
- Pumpkins must be dropped off at the Scheig Center (1313 Witzke Blvd.) on Friday, October 22 between 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Please note that pumpkins will not be returned to the participant
- Please give your pumpkin a name for voting purposes.
- On the evening of October 22, the pumpkins will be lit up and our Glow in the Park participants will be voting on their favorite entries.
- The top five vote getters will be moved to The Building for Kids Children’s museum to be displayed starting on Saturday, October 23.
- Those top 5 winners will also receive a one day Family Membership Pass to The Building for Kids Children’s Museum and showcased on Appleton Park and Recreation’s and The Building for Kids’ social media pages.