Discover * Gather * Circulate * Purify * Direct * Conserve *Store * Transform * Dissolve
Nine Phases of QI Cultivation Creating Extraordinary Wellness Day Retreat
Inspired by The Healing Promise of Qi by Dr. Roger Jahnke
When Qi is flowing through us, we feel healthier, vital, present, more energetic and heal faster. When Qi is depleted and/or stagnant, we feel tired, crabby, anxious more vulnerable and less optimistic.
Learn mind body practices to balance and improve the flow of your qi.
The Course fee includes retreat, the book, The Healing Promise of Qi by Dr. Roger Jahnke, which includes detailed instruction on the form, philosophy and physiology, lunch, and a journal.
Full Day Retreat Participants Will Practice:
- How to activate “the healer within”
- Practices from the 9 Phase Integral Qigong™ Forms are integrated from an array of traditional ancient forms from Dr. Jahnke’s perennial classic The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi
- Meditations associated with the nine phases
- A ten-minute morning qigong routine
- Defining a desired state with visioning and affirmations
LOCATION: Scheig Center, 1313 E. Witzke Blvd., in Appleton Memorial Park
DATE: Friday, August 23
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CLASS #: 314207-01
Lorrie Formella is an IIQTC Tai Chi Easy™ SeniorTrainer, a Circle of Life Health and Wellness Coach and Certified Spring Forest Qigong Practice Leader and owner of Seasons of Life Empowerment.
Lorrie is committed to lifelong learning and providing mind body classes, workshops and retreats that empower people to enhance their health and wellness. She utilizes her talents in mind body practices, psychology, personal development, facilitation and coaching to support people on their empowerment path. Lorrie leads classes, workshops and retreats at various venues in Wisconsin.