The City of Appleton Scheig Center is located within Appleton
Memorial Park. The Scheig Center was constructed in 1998 with a
design based on the Wisconsin-born architect, Frank Lloyd Wright,
by Taliesin Architects. Surrounding the 5,658 square foot Scheig
Center is 5 acres of park land dedicated to a variety of gardens,
trails, ponds, and other green spaces.
- Available to rent year-round from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Features a stunning cathedral ceiling with a natural look and
feel through exposed wood beams, and windows and doors overlooking
- 2 kitchen areas
- Capacity up to 75 people
- Upstairs Conference Room for up to 12 people
- Large Restrooms
- Wi-Fi Available
- Handicap Accessible
- Reservations are limited to one rental per Friday, Saturday or
Sunday even if the availability calendar shows a "partial"
reservation for that day.
- 2 hour minimum on weekdays and 4 hour minimum on weekends
- To tour the facility contact Chelsey.email@example.com
- It is important to read through the policy before
you initial and sign the Reservation Agreement. Failure to
comply with Agreement may result in charges.
- Rental dates are not reserved until both the completed Scheig
Center Reservation Agreement and payment are received.
Please download the following
documents for more details:
Scheig Center Reservation Agreement
Scheig Center Informational
2018 No Rental Dates
2019 No Rental Dates
Appleton Memorial Park Gardens Flyer
AMP Gardens Map
Reserving the Scheig Center is Easy!
3 Simple Ways to Reserve.
Choose What Works Best for You!
Once you have completed the Scheig Center Reservation Agreement, there are
3 options for submitting it and securing your date with a
- Scan reservation agreement and email it to APRD@appleton.org
and then call 920-832-3914 to make your payment with a MasterCard
- Bring reservation agreement to the 1st floor
Customer Service at 100 N Appleton St in City Hall- Monday-Friday,
- Mail reservation agreement along with
payment to Appleton Parks and Recreation, PO Box 1976, Appleton WI
For more information or questions, please call Parks and
Recreation Customer Service at (920)832-5905.
Scheig Center Master Plan: