The City of Appleton Scheig Center is located within Appleton
Memorial Park. The Scheig Center was constructed in 1998 with a
design based on the Wisconsin-born architect, Frank Lloyd Wright,
by Taliesin Architects. Surrounding the 5,658 square foot Scheig
Center is 5 acres of park land dedicated to a variety of gardens,
trails, ponds, and other green spaces.
- Available to rent year-round from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Features a stunning cathedral ceiling with a natural look and
feel through exposed wood beams, and windows and doors overlooking
- 2 kitchen areas
- Capacity up to 75 people
- Upstairs Conference Room for up to 12 people
- Large Restrooms
- Wi-Fi Available
- Handicap Accessible
- Reservations are limited to one rental per Friday, Saturday or
Sunday even if the availability calendar shows a "partial"
reservation for that day.
- 2 hour minimum on weekdays and 4 hour minimum on weekends
- To tour the facility contact Chelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to read through the policy before
you initial and sign the Reservation Agreement. Failure to
comply with Agreement may result in charges.
- Rental dates are not reserved until both the completed Scheig
Center Reservation Agreement and payment are received.
Please download the following
documents for more details:
Scheig Center Reservation Agreement
Scheig Center Informational Flyer
Center Rental Fees
2018 No Rental Dates
2019 No Rental Dates
Scheig Center Gardens at Appleton Memorial
Park Informational Flyer
Scheig Center Gardens at Appleton Memorial Park
Reserving the Scheig Center is Easy!
3 Simple Ways to Reserve.
Choose What Works Best for You!
Once you have completed the Scheig Center Reservation Agreement, there are
3 options for submitting it and securing your date with a
- Scan reservation agreement and email it to APRD@appleton.org
and then call 920-832-3914 to make your payment with a MasterCard
- Bring reservation agreement to the 1st floor
Customer Service at 100 N Appleton St in City Hall- Monday-Friday,
- Mail reservation agreement along with
payment to Appleton Parks and Recreation, PO Box 1976, Appleton WI
For more information or questions, please call Parks and
Recreation Customer Service at (920)832-5905.
Scheig Center Master Plan: